Serves: 6 people
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 6 eggs
- 1 ½ cups Nutpods Cookie Butter
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 6 thick slices of brioche (about an inch thick)
- ½ cup butter
- Warmed cookie butter, for serving
- In a shallow baking dish, whisk together eggs, Nutpods Cookie Butter, sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
- Working in two batches, dip 3 slices of bread in the custard mixture. Let the bread soak for 5-10 minutes on each side. Soaking time will depend on the thickness and freshness of your bread. The bread should saturate, but not be soggy.
- Once the bread has been soaked, heat a large skillet over medium heat. Melt butter then adds the three slices of bread from the custard, letting the excess drip off. Cook for about 2 minutes on each side. It will be golden brown and springy when done. Repeat with remaining bread.
- Serve Cookie Butter French Toast with maple syrup and a drizzle of warm cookie butter.