- 1 container Egg-Free Just Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
InstructionsPrint This Recipe
- Roll the Egg-Free Just Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough into 1-inch balls. Place rolled bites on a sheet lined with wax paper and freeze for 30 minutes, or until fully firm and set.
- Add chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl and melt in the microwave at 30-second intervals, stirring every time. Repeat until chocolate is completely melted.
- Remove cookie dough bites from the freezer and dip in melted chocolate using a fork. Tap off excess coating and place it back on the wax paper.
- Place back in the freezer for 1 hour, or until bites are fully set. Serve and enjoy!