- 1 (12-ounce) package royal blue candy melts
- 1 package Double Stuf Oreos
- 60 candy eyes, two for each cookie
- Blue sugar crystals
- 30 mini chocolate chip cookies
- Firstly, Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place candy melts in a bowl. Melt in the microwave at 30-second intervals, stirring each time, until fully melted and smooth.
- Dip Oreos in candy melts. Use a fork to lift the Oreos out. Tap firmly against the side of the bowl to remove excess candy.
- Carefully place dipped Oreos on a lined baking sheet and immediately sprinkle with sugar. Then carefully place the eye on one side, and stick a cookie into the "mouth".
- Set-Cookie Monsters aside until they are completely hardened. If the eyes or mini cookies fall out, use candy melts to "glue" them back in place.
- Serve Cookie Monster Oreos and enjoy!