- 1 bag light butter popcorn
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- Blue food coloring
- 1 ½ cups mini chips ahoy
- 1 ½ cups mini oreos
- Pop the popcorn according to the package.
- Combine the white chocolate chips and vegetable oil in a small bowl and microwave in 20 second intervals making sure to stir in between until fully melted. Add a couple drops of the blue food dye, until the shade of blue desired is reached.
- Add melted chocolate to the popcorn bowl and stir ensuring that the kernels have been coated.
- Stir in cookies, spread out on a baking sheet and add in eyeballs.
- Refrigerate 20-25 minutes before serving.