Have you ever put pudding mix in a cookie? Because if you haven't, it's about to change your life. Especially when you eat Cookies 'N Cream Pudding Cookies. Sweet, tasty, perfect--oh man, we need to go bake up a batch right now!
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, combine dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Using a standing mixer or a hand mixer, beat together brown sugar, granulated sugar, and butter. Add in eggs and vanilla. Continue to beat until smooth.
- With the mixer going, gradually add in dry ingredients. Mix until combined.
- Slowly add in dry Oreo pudding mix and chopped cookies and cream chocolate bars. Continue mixing until combined.
- Drop cookie dough onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Slightly press down, top with a chopped Oreo cookie and Oreo cookie crumbs.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until cookies are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool. Serve Cookies 'N Cream Pudding Cookies with milk and enjoy!