- 3 ears of corn
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Slap Ya Mama Cajun Seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup mayo
- 2 tablespoon Kartago America Harissa Hot Sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- Crumbled cotija and chopped cilantro for topping
- Firstly, cut each corn on the cob into 4 equal parts, cutting lengthwise.
- In a small bowl, mix together olive oil with Slap Ya Mama Cajun Seasoning and brush over corn pieces.
- Place in an air fryer at 400 degrees Fahrenheit and fry for 5 minutes on each side. They will curl and be slightly charred.
- While the corn cools, mix the mayo, Kartago America Harissa Hot Sauce, and lime juice together.
- Place corn ribs on a platter and drizzle the spicy mayo on top. In conclusion, Garnish with additional cotija cheese and chopped cilantro, and enjoy!