- 4 tbsp. Irish butter (Kerrygold)
- 4 slices rye bread (preferably a fresh loaf)
- ½ cup sauerkraut (drained)
- 16 oz corned beef (6 slices)
- ¼ cup thousand island dressing
- Heat skillet to medium.
- Butter bread then turn over and spread dressing on the other side. Add the cheese then sauerkraut and then corned beef.
- Spread more dressing on the other half and then place on top.
- Grill the sandwich for 3-4 minutes on each side until the bread is toasted well and the cheese has melted.
- Take off and cut in half. Serve with a Guinness float.