Skip to content
- 3 oz triple sec, divided
- 1.5 oz strawberry vodka, divided
- 1.5 oz vanilla vodka, divided
- Simple syrup
- Pink pop rocks
- Blue pop rocks
- Pink cotton candy
- Blue cotton candy
- Start by pouring the pop rocks into a plate. Using a brush, coat the rim of the fishbowl with simple syrup. Now dip the rim into the pop rocks.
- Make the cocktail in two batches.
- Add ice, 1.5 oz vanilla vodka, 3 oz triple sec, and the blue cotton candy to the blender. Combine until smooth and slushie like.
- Repeat the process with the 1.5 oz strawberry vodka, 3 oz triple sec, and pink cotton.
- Pour mixes into the fishbowl and enjoy with friends!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.