Try something different at brunch with this incredibly yummy Country Apple Pancake. Bake it in a cast-iron skillet, and you'll amaze anyone who takes a bite. And how do you make it even more delicious? You use Andre Prost Coconut Milk!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add Andre Prost Coconut Milk, flour, sugar, nutmeg, salt, eggs, and vanilla into a bowl. Whisk to combine until completely smooth. Rest batter for 20 minutes.
- While the batter rests, line an oven-safe skillet with butter, apples, and blackberries. Bake for 10 minutes, or until butter starts to melt, bubble, and turn a bit brown.
- Remove skillet from oven and immediately pour in batter. Return to oven and bake for 20 to 24 minutes, or until pancake is puffed and deep golden brown.
- Remove from oven, cover Country Apple Pancake with powdered sugar, serve and enjoy!