Serves: 2-4 people
Cooking Time: 1 hour
- 3/4 cup Andre Prost Coconut Milk
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg (fresh grated is best)
- Scant 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 stick butter (1/4 cup) or butter substitute
- 1 thinly sliced Granny Smith Apple
- 1/4 cup blackberries
- Powdered sugar
Try something different at brunch with this incredibly yummy Country Apple Pancake. Bake it in a cast-iron skillet, and you'll amaze anyone who takes a bite. And how do you make it even more delicious? You use Andre Prost Coconut Milk!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add Andre Prost Coconut Milk, flour, sugar, nutmeg, salt, eggs, and vanilla into a bowl. Whisk to combine until completely smooth. Rest batter for 20 minutes.
- While the batter rests, line an oven-safe skillet with butter, apples, and blackberries. Bake for 10 minutes, or until butter starts to melt, bubble, and turn a bit brown.
- Remove skillet from oven and immediately pour in batter. Return to oven and bake for 20 to 24 minutes, or until pancake is puffed and deep golden brown.
- Remove from oven, cover Country Apple Pancake with powdered sugar, serve and enjoy!