Skip to content
- 14 oz ready rolled puff pastry
- 1 egg
- 6 oz brie cheese
- ½ cup cranberry sauce
- Fresh thyme, for garnish
- Firstly, Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with a silicone mat.
Roll out the puff pastry sheet and use a snowflake-shaped cookie cutter to cut out individual pastry snowflakes.
- Place half of the pastry stars on the baking sheet.
- Using a beaten egg, apply a thin layer of egg wash to the top of pastry stars.
Pinch small pieces of brie off and place them in the center of each snowflake. Top each piece of brie with a small spoonful of cranberry sauce.
Top with another puff pastry snowflake, score the edges together with a toothpick, poke two holes in the top, and brush another thin layer of egg wash on the top of the second pastry snowflake.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, until the snowflakes are puffed and golden.
Take the puff pastry snowflakes out of the oven and let cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
- In conclusion, Garnish with fresh thyme and serve cranberry brie snowflakes immediately!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.