- 14 oz ready rolled puff pastry
- 1 egg
- 6 oz brie cheese
- ½ cup cranberry sauce
- Fresh thyme, for garnish
- Firstly, Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with a silicone mat.
- Roll out the puff pastry sheet and use a snowflake-shaped cookie cutter to cut out individual pastry snowflakes.
- Place half of the pastry stars on the baking sheet.
- Using a beaten egg, apply a thin layer of egg wash to the top of pastry stars.
- Pinch small pieces of brie off and place them in the center of each snowflake. Top each piece of brie with a small spoonful of cranberry sauce.
- Top with another puff pastry snowflake, score the edges together with a toothpick, poke two holes in the top, and brush another thin layer of egg wash on the top of the second pastry snowflake.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, until the snowflakes are puffed and golden.
- Take the puff pastry snowflakes out of the oven and let cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
- In conclusion, Garnish with fresh thyme and serve cranberry brie snowflakes immediately!