Cranberries, white chocolate chips, and Odense Almond Paste make a classic combination. The addition of orange zest gives this cookie a tasty flair.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, sugar, Odense Almond Paste, and grated orange rind. Beat with an electric mixture on low speed until combined, then beat on high for 3 minutes.
- Add eggs to almond mixture and beat until light and fluffy. Mix in vanilla.
- Sift flour with baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Add flour mixture to mixing bowl and combine with oats, cranberries, and white chocolate chips. Mix until combined.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto a baking sheet (a cookie scoop works well for this step). Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned.
- Cool cookies on the pan until firm enough to transfer to a wire rack.