Skip to content
- 1 medium ripe avocado chopped
- 2 oz cream cheese at room temp or softened(or yogurt or sour cream)
- 1/2 cup tomato diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika or chili powder optional
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Couple of cubes of Greek Feta cheese cut into stripes
- 2 9-inch round tortillas
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the avocado and cream cheese. Stir in the parsley, lime juice, paprika, salt & pepper.
- Spread half of the avocado mixture onto each tortilla, leaving a small border around the edges.
- Place feta and tomato.
- Roll the tortillas up tightly, then cut off the edges and slice into 1” rolls.
- Serve immediately or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.