- 12 ounces green linguine, or pasta of choice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 medium zucchinis, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 4 asparagus, sliced
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for garnish
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Firstly, Boil pasta according to package instructions. Set aside a ladle full of pasta water. Drain the rest and set pasta aside.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchinis, bell peppers, and asparagus. Season with salt and pepper. Saute for 5 minutes, or until veggies start to soften. Stir in tomatoes and saute for another 2 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- To the same skillet, add the pasta water. Whisk in butter over medium heat. When butter melts, whisk in Parmesan until melted and sauce begins to thicken.
- Add cooked pasta, cooked veggies, and then chopped bacon to skillet. Toss to combine.
- In conclusion, Plate with more salt and pepper, if desired, and garnish with parmesan cheese. Serve and enjoy!