Skip to content
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. heavy whipping cream
- Chocolate sauce for garnish
- Strawberries, for garnish
- Place the cream cheese into a large mixing bowl and using a hand mixer, whisk it well. Then add in the vanilla and brown sugar and mix again.
- Add in the heavy whipping cream, mix one last time and then place into a serving bowl.
- Garnish with chocolate sauce, brown sugar and fresh strawberries.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.