Skip to content
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mozzarella
- 1/2 cup cheddar
- 3 Tbsp. pimento pepper
- 8 strips bacon, cooked and roughly chopped, divided
- Fresh chopped parsley, for garish
- Crackers or chips for serving
- Heat a small pan to low heat and then add in the cream cheese, sour cream and the shredded cheeses and stir to melt down.
- Once nice and melted add in the roughly chopped cooked bacon and pimento pepper.
- Place melted dip into a serving bowl and top with more chopped bacon and fresh chopped parsley.
- Serve with crackers or chips.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.