Serves: 4 people
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 1 (80z) package Veggiecraft Farms Cauliflower Spaghetti
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 shallot, minced
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup pesto
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- ½ cup sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup arugula, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Extra grated parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes for garnish
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Generously salt, then add Veggiecraft Farms Cauliflower Spaghetti. Cook to al dente according to package directions, strain and set aside.
- Heat butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Sautee minced shallot, minced garlic, and red pepper flakes for a few minutes, then stir in heavy cream.
- Let the cream come to a simmer then reduce heat to low. Stir in pesto, shredded chicken, sun-dried tomatoes, parmesan cheese, and chopped arugula. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add cooked Veggiecraft Farms Cauliflower Spaghetti to the creamy chicken alfredo sauce. Toss until fully coated.
- To serve, divide among bowls. Garnish with grated parmesan cheese, arugula, and a pinch of red pepper flakes. Enjoy!