Skip to content
- 1 cup chorizo, removed from casing
- 2 cup velveeta cheese
- 1 cup fresh salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup pickled jalapeños
- Heat a skillet and cook down the chorizo for about 5 minutes.
- Add in the velveeta cheese and mix, melting it together.
- Stir in the fresh salsa, shredded cheddar cheese and pickled jalapenos.
- Let the cheese melt in while stirring and then scoop into a bowl. Serve with a side of tortilla chips.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.