- 1/2 cup Andre Prost Coconut Milk (found in the baking aisle)
- 2 ripe (but not mushy) avocados, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1/2 English cucumber, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon diced shallots
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Add avocados, cucumber, Andre Prost Coconut Milk, lemon juice, cilantro, shallots, salt and garlic to a blender or food processor. Blend or process until it's a thick puree with bits of small chunks in it.
- Cover and refrigerate. Use within two days.
- Store the remaining coconut milk in a glass jar and refrigerate. Use in smoothies, soups, sauces, or oatmeal.