Because I love you, I give you the gift of this Creamy Double-Baked Potato Bacon Casserole. Now go forth and pass that love around.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a baking tray, combine potatoes, olive oil, pepper, and salt. Stir to combine. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine sour cream, garlic powder, onion powder, nutmeg, and parsley. Stir to combine.
- Remove potatoes from the oven and layer with sour cream mixture, bacon, mozzarella, and cheddar.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Garnish with sliced green onions, serve Creamy Double-Baked Potato Bacon Casserole, and enjoy!