Do you love cheese? Of course, you do, you're human. (And scientists found that cheese is actually addicting.
) These are just a couple of reasons why you need this Cheesy Four Cheese Pasta in your life. The sauce is actually super easy to make, and oh my god it's good. It is very rich, so we recommend a good red wine. Or, maybe a cup of tea
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Add garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in Italian seasoning. Whisk in flour until combined.
- Add heavy cream, whisking until combined and bubbling.
- Add mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, fontina cheese, and gruyere cheese. Stir constantly until cheese is melted. If the sauce seems too thick, add more cream.
- Add salt and pepper to the sauce if desired.
- Add cooked pasta to the pan and toss to coat. Top with chopped parsley.
- Serve Creamy Four Cheese Pasta and enjoy!