Skip to content
- 1 tbsp butter
- ¼ onion diced
- 8 oz baby bella mushrooms sliced
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 bag RightRice Creamy Cracked Pepper Risotto
- ½ cup frozen green peas
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ lemon juice and zest
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Heat butter in a cast iron skillet over medium high heat. Add in diced onions and cook until browned, about 2-3 minutes. Add in baby bella mushrooms and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Pour in chicken stock and bring to a boil. Add in RightRice Creamy Cracked Pepper Risotto and allow to boil for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove skillet from heat and add in peas and parmesan cheese. Stir to combine, cover, and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Open lid and add in lemon juice, stir to combine and serve immediately topped with chopped parsley, lemon zest and extra parmesan cheese.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.