- 4 chicken thighs with skin on
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons thai peanut dressing
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ teaspoon red chilli flakes
- In a cast iron skillet heat oil till very hot. Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper, soy sauce and thai peanut dressing . Begin to sear skin side down till a crispy skin has formed about 2 minutes on each thigh. Flip over.
- Add in garlic until it becomes aromatic then add heavy whipping cream. Lower heat to a simmer.
- Once chicken is coming to an end of completed cooking about 20 minutes add in spinach and cook till wilted. Top with red chili flakes.
- Combine everything well and baste chicken in the sauce that is created.