- 1 cup feta cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayo
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 Tbsp. red pepper flakes + for garnish
- 2-3 sprigs fresh dill
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Place the feta cheese into a large mixing bowl along with the sour cream and mayo. Use a hand mixer or by hand whisk them together.
- Add in the garlic powder, lemon juice, red pepper flakes and fresh dill. Whisk again and until blended.
- Place into a bowl and top with olive oil, red pepper flakes and fresh dill.
- Serve with a side of crackers and veggies.