- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ cup butter
- 6 slices toast bread
- 1 ½ cup cream or milk
- 5 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Powdered sugar for serving
- Layout the toast bread in a baking pan lined with parchment paper or greased with butter.
- In a large mixing bowl mix the cream with the eggs and vanilla extract.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat warm melt the butter, sugar and honey together.
- Pour the egg mixture on top of the toast and let it sit in the fridge for 30 minutes or up to 4 hours.
- Pour the melted sugar and butter mixture on top of the toast and bake in already heated oven at 350 F or 180 C degrees for about 30-35 minutes or until golden brown in color.
- Let it cool slightly and serve with powdered sugar.