Skip to content
- 1 package (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup unsalted butter softened
- 2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp chocolate syrup
- 18 double stuff Oreos, crushed
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Firstly, Mix the cinnamon and sugar together.
- Place a single chip onto a fire-safe surface and sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Gently torch unless the sugar is an amber color. They will crisp up as they cool.
- Prepare instant pudding according to package instructions, and transfer to a piping bag.
- In conclusion, Serve with pudding, toasted pecans, and freshly grated nutmeg on top. Enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.