Try This Recipe!
- Skinless, boneless chicken breasts – 1 1/2 pounds
- All-purpose flour – 1 cup
- Corn flakes cereal – 5 cups
- Milk – 1/4 cup
- Garlic powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
- 2 large eggs
- Freshly ground black pepper – 1/2 teaspoon
- Sweet Baby Ray’s buffalo wing sauce – 1 cup
- Smoked paprika – 1/2 teaspoon
- Pound chicken breasts and cut into strips.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment baking paper. Set aside.
- Put the garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt, pepper, and corn flakes into a food processor. Pulse the cereals until they are broken down. Pour into a large bowl.
- Pour some flour into another bowl and then whisk the eggs and milk together in another bowl.
- Use the flour to cover each chicken strip. Then, dip in the egg mixture and let any excess drip off. Roll in the corn flakes, shake excesses off and place the chicken strips on the already prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Bake both sides until the outside is crisp and the centers are thoroughly cooked, this should take an additional 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool for about 5 minutes on the baking sheet, then carefully place the chicken fingers into a large bowl. Drizzle the buffalo sauce on top and stir gently to coat. Taste and add more sauce if required. Serve warm with blue cheese dipping sauce.