- 2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 Chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 eggs
- Parsley, chopped
- 2 fresh chillies, chopped
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a bowl mix together the eggs, add salt and pepper.
- Dip each piece of chicken breast in the egg mixture until coated, then transfer it to the bowl with the breadcrumbs. Coat the chicken with the breadcrumbs.
- Transfer the Chicken to the prepared baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and serve warm.