Serves: 4-6 people
Cooking Time: 3 hour 15 minutes
- 1 (16 oz) package of 8 Van Holten’s Pickle Pops
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Place chicken wings in a ziplock bag and top with liquid from Van Holten’s Pickle Pops. Transfer to the fridge to marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Once wings are done marinating, remove from the fridge, strain from brine, and pat dry.
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with foil and a wire rack, then spray with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch, dried dill, garlic powder, sea salt, and pepper. Toss the wings in the cornstarch mixture then transfer to the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes to let the fat render, then increase the temperature to 425 and bake for an additional 45 minutes. Rotate the pan halfway through cooking to help the wings cook evenly.
- Let the wings cool, then serve with ranch and enjoy!