If you're not obsessed with Crispy Fried Pickles, prepare to be after you make this recipe! They are so, so good. And when you dip them in hot sauce, it's magic. If you're not one for hot sauce, they're also excellent with ranch. But as mentioned below, be careful when you first bite into one. They are very hot!
- In a bowl, combine hot sauce, garlic powder, and onion powder. Whisk and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine 1/2 cup flour and eggs. Whisk to combine.
- Coat-sliced pickles first in egg mixture, then in flour, and finally in the panko. Make sure to coat thoroughly.
- Heat vegetable oil in a deep skillet over medium heat until it reaches 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Carefully add coated pickles to oil and fry for 2 to 3 minutes, or until golden brown. Make sure to flip so both sides are brown. Fry in batches as to not overcrowd the pan.
- Remove fried pickles from oil and drain them on a paper towel-lined plate. Serve Crispy Fried Pickles with hot sauce mixture and enjoy! Be careful when you first bite into the fried pickles as they will be hot.