Skip to content
- 1 cup diced extra firm tofu
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 package of japanese udon noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon red chili flakes
- Green onion for garnish
- Toasted sesame seeds for garnish
- Cook Japanese udon noodles according to the package.
- In a small bowl put the tofu, salt , pepper, soy sauce, paprika, garlic powder, and red chili flakes making sure to coat the tofu.
- In a medium sized skillet, heat oil till hot and begin to sear the tofu to create a crispy skin on all sides. Make sure to flip over with tongs to get an even sear.
- Once tofu is done add in broccoli in the same skillet and cook until they become a bright green color. Mix in tofu once done.
- Begin to build a bowl placing noodles on bottom then broccoli and tofu garnishing with green onions and toasted sesame seeds.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.