- 1 13 oz Pillsbury Flaky Cinnamon Rolls with Orange Icing, cut into 1'' pieces
- 1 apples peeled and diced
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 c. heavy cream
- 1/8 c. brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- Firstly, Spray inside of crockpot with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place half of the cinnamon roll pieces on the bottom of the crockpot. Sprinkle diced apples over rolls.
- In a small bowl whisk together eggs, cream, brown sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon. Pour over rolls in a crockpot. Place remaining cinnamon rolls on top. Drizzle one of the caramel icing containers over the top of the cinnamon rolls.
- Cook on low for 2 1/2 - 3 Hrs or until cinnamon rolls are cooked through. In conclusion, Drizzle remaining caramel icing over the top of the rolls.