- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 cup whole milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 2 green onions sliced
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup bacon bits
- Black pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- Add the chicken, milk, cream cheese, buffalo wing sauce, green onions, garlic powder, pepper, salt, ranch dressing and bacon to a bowl.
- Stir to combine the ingredients well then pour into a 2 quart crock pot or slow cooker. Cook on low for 2-3 hours until the dip is warmed through.
- Top with cheddar cheese and cover until cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.