- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 cup diced celery
- 2 cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1/2 Tbs. poultry seasoning
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits
- Firstly, Spray the slow cooker insert with cooking spray and add the chicken, celery, onion, and garlic.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the chicken soup, milk, poultry seasoning, and salt and pepper, blending well.
- Pour the soup mixture over the chicken, cover, and cook on low heat for about 3 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir in the frozen vegetables and arrange the 8 biscuits on top.
- Bake for 30 mins so it becomes golden brown and then covers if the top begins to brown too much. Enjoy!