- 1 rack baby back ribs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 can Coca-Cola
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- Firstly, a Salt and pepper rack of ribs generously on both sides.
- Wrap ribs around the inside of the crockpot. Pour Coca-Cola over ribs.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 and half hours.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum. Then carefully place ribs onto a baking sheet. Brush with BBQ sauce and broil in the oven just until BBQ sauce starts to caramelize.
- In conclusion, Remove from the oven, serve and enjoy!