Say hello to your new favorite baby back ribs recipe. The meat will be falling off the bone!
- Firstly, a Salt and pepper rack of ribs generously on both sides.
- Wrap ribs around the inside of the crockpot. Pour Coca-Cola over ribs.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 and half hours.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum. Then carefully place ribs onto a baking sheet. Brush with BBQ sauce and broil in the oven just until BBQ sauce starts to caramelize.
- In conclusion, Remove from the oven, serve and enjoy!