- 3/4 cup Coke
- 1/4 cups Soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Mustard
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- 10 Chicken wings separated; At the joints makes 20 pieces
- Firstly, mix all your ingredients to make your sauce in a crockpot. Whisk well. Put 20 chicken pieces in and toss in the sauce.
- Cook on low for up to 3 hours or chicken is cooked.
- Transfer wings to a parchment-lined baking sheet and broil 3-4 minutes on each side to get extra crispy.
- While the wings are broiling, simmer sauce until reduced and thickened. In conclusion, Toss the wings in the sauce and garnish with sesame seeds.