- 1 Tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 ½ pounds thinly sliced steak, chopped into small pieces
- 1 large white onion, chopped
- 2 Yellow bell peppers, chopped
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- ½ Teaspoon pepper
- ½ Teaspoon thyme
- 1 Tablespoon Soya sauce
- 8 ounces Cream cheese
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Sour cream
- 8 slice Provolone Cheese
- Add the olive oil to large skillet over medium high heat. Add the chopped onions and bell peppers and cook for 2-3 minutes until softened. Remove the onions and peppers and place in the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Add the chopped steak to the hot skillet and season with salt, pepper, soya sauce, and thyme. Stir the steak pieces until no longer pink and add to the crockpot.
- In a large bowl blend together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, and sour cream. Pour mixture over the steak in the crockpot.
- Top with the slices of provolone cheese.
- Cook the dip on high for 1 hour, until hot. Stir well before serving .
- Serve this dip with toasted garlic bread, or with chips or crackers.