- 2 large apples
- 1 package Calbee Fruit & Granola
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup flour
- ¼ cup butter
- ½ cup water
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a baking dish.
- Cut the tops off each apple and hollow out the insides. Place in a greased baking dish.
- In a bowl combine Calbee Fruit & Granola, sugar, cinnamon, flour, and butter until well combined. Fill apples with the granola topping.
- Mix water with cornstarch until smooth, then pour around apples. Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 10-20 minutes, depending on the size of the apples.
- Top the apples with a scoop of ice cream and a drizzle with the caramel sauce that formed around the apples.