Serves: 4-6 people
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup fresh basil
- ½ cup parsley
- ½ cup chives
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- ½ cup Star Fine Foods Olive Oil
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped (about 6 cups)
- 2 grilled chicken breasts, cubed
- 8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 4 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup cucumber, sliced
- 2 avocados, sliced
- ½ cup Sonoma Creamery Pepper Jack Cheese Crisps, crumbled
- Chopped chives and freshly ground pepper for garnish
- In a blender, add basil, parsley, chives, garlic, red wine vinegar, honey, salt, pepper, lemon zest, lemon juice, and Star Fine Foods Olive Oil. Puree until smooth then transfer to a glass jar.
- In a large serving bowl, toss chopped romaine lettuce with about a ¼ cup of dressing. Arrange salad with all toppings then drizzle with remaining dressing. Garnish with chopped chives and freshly cracked pepper.
- To serve, divide among bowls and enjoy!