- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 1 cup Fritos, crushed
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 small can jalapeños, sliced
- 1 small can black olives, sliced
- 1 cup Mexican cheese blended, shredded
InstructionsPrint This Recipe
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add vegetable oil in a pan over medium-high heat and cook ground beef with taco seasoning until fully cooked. Drain oil.
- Unroll crescent rolls, place them into a pie dish, tips in the center, and connect pieces to create a crust.
- Layer the taco pie with Fritos, cooked beef, sour cream, jalapeños, black olives, and shredded cheese. Bake for 20 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is bubbly and melted.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for at least 10 minutes. Serve with salsa and enjoy!