- 5-7 cucumbers
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- ½ cup sliced red cabbage
- ¼ cup lemon, segmented
- Black sesame seeds for garnish
- Wash and cut ends off of cucumber to spiralize, add in cabbage, set aside.
- In a bowl combine rice vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil and honey, mix well.
- Combine dressing to spiralized cucumber and cabbage and give it a gentle massage.
- Top with segmented lemons, black sesame seeds and enjoy!