- 1 (9-inch) frozen deep-dish pie crust
- 1 cup cooked chopped turkey
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- ⅓ cup cooked chopped bacon, plus more for garnish
- ⅓ cup diced tomatoes
- 2 small diced jalapenos
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream or milk
- 3 Tbsp sour cream, plus more for garnish
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Slices of green onion for garnish
- Slices of jalapeno for garnish
- Firstly, Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Spread chopped turkey, bacon, tomatoes, jalapenos, and Swiss cheese on the bottom of the pie crust.
- Whisk together eggs, heavy cream, sour cream, salt, and pepper. Pour egg mixture into prepared pie crust.
- Bake for 1 hour. Allow quiche to rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- In conclusion, Garnish with sour cream, sliced jalapenos, chopped bacon, and sliced green onions