As the name would suggest, there is an intense amount of chocolate in this Death By Chocolate Parfait. And oh my god, it's so good. Plus, you can make it however you want! Can't find a chocolate and vanilla cake? Use normal chocolate cake! Not a fan of cake? Why not try it with crushed-up Oreos? The options are endless.
- Add Nutella and sugar to the whipping cream. Beat until thick and smooth.
- Cut the chocolate and vanilla cake. Prepare white chocolate pudding according to package directions.
- Start layering the parfait. Add one slice of cake to a serving glass. Top with 2 to 3 tablespoons of white chocolate pudding, followed by 2 to 3 tablespoons of Nutella whipped cream. Continue layering in this order until the glass is full. Add extra Nutella whipped cream at the end.
- Top with grated milk chocolate as a garnish.
- Serve Death By Chocolate Parfait and enjoy! If serving later, keep cool in the refrigerator until ready to serve.