You've had apple pie. You've had a pizza. But have you ever had Deep Dish Apple Pizza? Cause it's about to change your life!
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare the apple filling. In a medium-sized skillet, melt butter. Add in apples and stir so they're coated with butter and let cook for about 5 minutes. Add brown sugar and cinnamon, mix it through. Allow it to thicken on the heat for a few moments. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Spray a 9 inch round pan or spring-form pan with cooking spray. Line it with pizza dough, forming a little bit of a crust around the edge. Evenly brush with melted butter. Combine the sugar and cinnamon to make cinnamon sugar and sprinkle all over the crust. Pour apple filling over the crust.
- In a large bowl, add all crumble topping ingredients, except for the flour. Mix to combine. Fold in flour until combined to make a crumbly texture. Spread crumble over apples.
- Bake pizza in the oven for 8 - 10 minutes, or until the crust is cooked and golden brown.
- While the pizza bakes, make your icing. Combine powdered sugar with milk to create a glaze. If it's too thick, add more milk. Too thin, add more powdered sugar.
- Remove pizza from oven and drizzle with icing! Serve and enjoy!