- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 cup pre-made chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 egg, beaten (for egg wash)
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, whipped cream and powdered sugar for garnish
- With a circular cookie cutter, cut wonton wrappers into a circle.
- Place one tablespoon of cookie dough in the middle of one wonton wrapper and flatten slightly. Brush a second wonton wrapper with egg wash and place it—egg wash side down—over the cookie dough. Seal the edges very well. Continue until you have 12 cookie dough wraps.
- Heat oil in a deep skillet until it reaches 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Carefully add cookie dough wraps to oil and fry for 2 to 3 minutes, or until golden brown. Make sure to flip occasionally, so everything fries evenly.
- Remove deep-fried cookie dough from oil and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Serve with chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, whipped cream, powdered sugar and enjoy!