Skip to content
- 4 slices white bread
- Peanut butter
- Red raspberry preserves
- Egg wash
- 2 cups vegetables oil
- Powdered sugar for garnish
- Thin out the white bread by using a rolling pin and slice the crust off then cut into quarters.
- Evenly space out the rolled out bread and place a tsp of peanut butter on half the squares.
- Top the peanut butter squares with a tsp of red raspberry preserves.
- Brush the edges of the filled squares with egg wash and top with the empty half.
- Use your hands to press the edges together and ensure the “ravioli” is sealed. Use a fork to press down on the edges, repeating all around the square.
- Add vegetable oil to the pot and heat to 350℉. Drop each ravioli into the oil and cook until golden brown.
- Transfer the raviolis to a serving plate and garnish with powdered sugar.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.