Skip to content
- 12 graham crackers
- 16 oz melted chocolate wafers
- 16 s'more marshmallows
- 1 C all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 3/4 C whole milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
Take an 8×8 pan, line it with parchment paper. Don't worry about covering the bottom, but let it go over the sides. This will make it easier for you to pull out the s'mores.
Place the graham crackers along the bottom of the pan. Be sure to cut the graham crackers to size if needed.
- Melt 8 oz of chocolate wafers in the microwave.
- Spread the chocolate along with the graham crackers.
- Place the marshmallows on the chocolate.
- Melt the rest of the chocolate.
- Pour and spread along the top of the marshmallows.
- Place the rest of the graham crackers on the top. Press down.
- Freeze for 2 hours, then cut.
- Freeze the s'mores for at least 2 more hours, I prefer overnight.
- Heat the oil to 375 F.
- Whisk all the other ingredients until smooth.
- Bring out the s'more chunks, a few at a time.
- Stick toothpicks into the marshmallow you can.
- Drench in the batter and shake off slightly.
- Fry for 1 – 1 1/2 minutes top and bottom.
- Top with a sprinkling of powdered sugar and serve warm!.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.