- 3/4 cup Nutella
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup graham crackers, crushed
- 1 egg, beaten (for egg wash)
- 12 wonton wrappers
- Canola or peanut oil, for frying
- Marshmallow fluff
- In a bowl, mix crushed graham crackers with sugar.
- Layout one wonton wrapper in a diamond shape. Place 1 tablespoon of Nutella in the center and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of graham cracker mixture. Brush one side with egg wash and fold the wonton over to create a triangle. Seal well. Continue until all wrappers are filled.
- Over high heat, fill a deep skillet with oil, about halfway. When it reaches 350 degrees Fahrenheit, add wontons in, frying small batches for about 2 to 3 minutes, or until golden brown. Make sure to flip the wontons so they fry evenly.
- Remove fried wontons from oil, coat in remaining graham cracker and sugar mixture, and place in a serving dish.
- Serve Deep Fried S’mores Wontons with marshmallow fluff for dipping and enjoy!