- Cooking spray
- 3 to 4 medium flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar + 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- Candied pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a large baking sheet and set it aside.
- Brush tortillas with melted butter. Mix together sugar and cinnamon to make cinnamon-sugar and sprinkle generously over tortillas.
- Using a pizza cutter or a very sharp knife, cut the tortillas in half, and those halves into thirds, making chips!
- Place chips on the baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes, or until tortilla chips are crunchy. Remove from the oven.
- Place tortillas on an oven-safe plate. Top with chocolate chips and mini marshmallows. Bake for another 5 minutes, or until marshmallows have puffed and lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and top with candied pecans, raspberries, and caramel sauce. Serve Dessert Nachos warm and enjoy!