For Spring Rolls:
- 10-12 Spring Roll Wrappers
- Pacific Produce Orchard Natural Sliced Peaches, drained and sliced in half (longways)
- 6 Strawberries, thinly sliced
- ½ Bunch Mint Leaves
- 4 Kiwi, thinly sliced
- ½ cup Toasted Coconut
For Coconut Sticky Rice:
- ½ cup Jasmine Rice
- ½ cup Coconut Milk
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- ¼ salt
For Coconut Cream Dip:
Make Coconut Sticky Rice:
- Soak the rice for 10 minutes in warm water in a microwave safe bowl. The water level should be just above the rice, a little over ½ cup of water (about 10% more).
- Cover the bowl with a dish and cook in the microwave for 3 minutes at full power. Stir rice.
- Heat for another 3 minutes and check for doneness. If rice is still undercooked, heat in one minute increments until all water is absorbed and rice is tender.
- Meanwhile, heat the coconut milk in a pot over medium heat. Stir constantly and let the coconut milk simmer. Add sugar and salt and stir to dissolve.
- Remove from heat. Pour 3/4 of the hot coconut milk over the hot sticky rice. Let it sit for 5 minutes. The hot sticky rice will absorb all the coconut milk. The rice should be a little mushy. Let cool.
Make Coconut Cream Dip:
- Place cream cheese and coconut cream in the bowl of a large stand mixer. Beat with paddle attachment until mixture is smooth. Fold whipped topping into cream of coconut mixture. Top with some toasted coconut and place in the fridge while you make the spring rolls.
Assemble the Spring Rolls:
- Working one roll to completion at a time, dip a wrapper into a shallow dish filled with very warm water. Gentle shake until it softens.
- Remove and place on a plastic cutting board to work.
- Place Pacific Produce Orchard Natural Sliced Peaches on one side of the wrapper. Top with Sliced Strawberries, Mint, Kiwi, Coconut Rice and Toasted Coconut. (Feel free to switch up the fruit for other favorites- Just keep it colorful!).
- Fold the end up over the filling, then the sides in, then roll across to seal. Repeat until all of the wrappers are filled.
- Serve with Coconut Cream dip and ENJOY!