- 1 16 ounce box spaghetti
- 1/2 teaspoon black food paste colorant
- 1 jar meat sauce or marinara sauce of your choice
- Sliced black olives
- Mozzarella sticks
- Basil leaves
- In a large pot, bring salty water to a boil and cook pasta per package directions. As pasta begins to cook, add in black food paste colorant and stir until dissolved.
- In a separate pot, heat pasta sauce. Once ready, remove from heat.
- When pasta is cooked to your liking, drain right away.
- For each plate of pasta, top with marinara sauce. Cut mozzarella sticks, making two “horns” for each plate, and stuff mozzarella pieces into sliced olives to make eyes. Use a basil leaf to create a beard. Serve your devilish Devil's Spaghetti pasta and enjoy!